WEDNESDAY 3rd MAY – TUESDAY 9th MAY 2017
FINAL DAYS FOR BOOKING THIS TOUR!!
We have arranged for this 7 Day Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungles) Photographic Tour to be in May so that country is at its best photographically. The “Wet Season” has just finished, the vegetation is green and water is in abundance. (and it has been a VERY big Wet Season)
This tour is suitable for the keen amateur and requires a medium level of fitness. We travel with our own chef and assistant. The tour starts in Broome and finishes in Kununurra. It includes all transport, camping equipment, meals, drinks, entry fees, boat cruise in Geikie Gorge and a helicopter flight over Purnululu National Park!
Your accommodation is a tent with swag under the million stars of the Kimberley. A suggested list of what to bring is supplied with your booking form.
Limited to 12 participants the price is $4,490 and a non refundable deposit of $1000 is required to confirm your booking. (We have a minimum of 6 for this tour to operate.)
- We leave Broome on Wednesday 3rd May and stay overnight at Fitzroy Crossing where we will be cruising Geikie Gorge in the afternoon.
- Day 2 (Thursday 4th May) we will travel into Purnululu National Park and set up camp, spending the next 5 nights there but travelling to different locations during the day.
- Day 7 (Tuesday 9th May) after an early morning Photo Shoot, we pack up and travel to Kununurra to finish the trip late that afternoon.
- Dedicated 4WD tour vehicle for participant transport with their camera equipment with trailer for luggage, camping equipment, food, drinks, fridges and generators.
- Includes Sundowner “Meet and Greet” at Cable Beach Club Resort on Tuesday 2nd May and a “Goodbye and Thank You” dinner in Kununurra on Tuesday 9th May at the “Pumphouse Restaurant.
- The Boat Cruise is on the mighty Fitzroy River and travels through the spectacular Geikie Gorge.
- The Helicopter flight over the “Bungles” is for aerial photography tuition and will be without doors.
- Dedicated tables set up at camp for downloading images and recharging batteries etc.
- Bring your own laptop loaded with a suitable software for photography processing.
- Workshops on Post Production techniques.
- You will need to be physically capable of long walks and some climbing. The terrain is very rocky and uneven in places.
- What’s not included? Items of a personal nature, alcohol, travel insurance, airfares to and from home and any additional helicopter flights.
The Bungle Bungles is one of the Kimberley’s most spectacular places. It is another world of ancient beehive shaped domes, gorges, towering chasms and hidden creeks.
You will visit places such as Geikie Gorge, Cathedral Gorge, Piccaninny Gorge, Piccaninny Creek and Echidna Chasm. You will photographically explore these amazing areas over the changing lights of both mornings and evenings.
For bookings, please call Helen on 0413005270 or Nigel on 0418 917 078, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in your details on our “Contact Us” page and we will arrange to send you our complete booking form.